1-Day Intensive Seminar
Wing Tsun Kung Fu Vancouver
1st Canadian Wing Tsun branch
Saturday, May 14th 2011, 10am - 4:30pm
held by Sifu Ralph Haenel, 师傅 - 温哥华詠春功夫
Powerful Strategies & Tactics – Core Concepts of Wing Tsun Kung Fu
Twenty-One Steps to Knock-Out Self-Defense Skills! Part 2 of 2
"To protect yourself with your fists you MUST become a knockout puncher.” ~ Jack Dempsey (1950)
Western training methodology and Eastern Kung Fu; Learn to successfully employ important and proven training and teaching methods beyond techniques, without having to invest more time! Make the best of Old School and Modern Training advances work for you!
On a side-note - As some of your class mates expressed it already, a intensive seminar is also about:
- commitment to yourself, your progress, and
- respect towards your class mates, and
- loyalty to your Kung Fu school.
When the Odds are against you?|
Wing Tsun Kung Fu - The Equalizer!
1. The original background of many members has been Wing Chun, Ving Tsun or Wing Tsun Kung Fu, another martial art or none whatsoever.
Did you know? Our beginners are especially welcome at our seminars! All that is needed is enthusiasm and an open mind! Enjoy a friendly and also fun atmosphere. Work with supportive training partners.
2. Your focus might be typically on Chi-Sau (Chi-Sao) training, kicking methods, self-defense training, Gor-Sau, Lat-Sau, or form training.
3. The challenge for most people is the limitation of time. Besides job, family and other hobbies, who can train several days a week, for many hours a day? It is the same problem as staying fit, going for a run, or even working on changing eating habits.
Yet another challenge can be A) a non-cooperative training partner or B) a non-supportive training partner, who doesn't question anything.
Are you ready to take action, to take your training to new levels of power and success? The anniversary seminar will deliver the Solution and answer your questions as to How To progress faster in the least amount of time!
Wing Tsun is as any art a highly interpretive (martial) art. As a turning point in your training, realize the blueprint behind the Core Concepts of Wing Tsun Kung Fu.
- Discover why the forms are in the specific order, as they have been passed down through the generations!
- Find out, how to integrate simple (physics) lessons from Western boxing into your Eastern boxing training!
- Take advantage of a great opportunity to supercharge your learning process in Wing Tsun, or Wing Chun, Ving Tsun!
Learn to improve your progress greatly by discovering the common factors throughout the Wing Tsun Kung Fu partner exercises and forms in regard to:
- the Wing Tsun centerline, and
- development of real striking power, and
- the ability to release your striking power at the right moment, and
- the fluidity of movements under extreme stress, and
- revealing viewpoints and true purpose of the Wing Tsun Chi-Sau exercises, and
- maintenance of balance, and
- one of the major key points in Wing Tsun, the coordination of hand- and footwork.
These are only a few points covered by the 1-day intensive seminar "Powerful Strategies & Tactics – Core Concepts of Wing Tsun Kung Fu”
Host: Philip Lee's Golden Monkey Martial Arts Club (Same location as our past seminars!)
Adress: 4111 Venables Street, Burnaby, BC
Google map: http://tinyurl.com/m2u4zq
Parking: This is a residential area. Philip's Kung Fu studio is behind the house.
Parking will be on Venables, side streets of home is fine too. Find lots of parking spots on Gilmore Ave. Please come to the back of his home to the (former) garage. Philip will also have a sign up at the front door.
When: Saturday, May 14th 2011
10am - 1pm part 1 of 2
1 - 1:30pm lunch break (BYO sandwich, drink, etc.)
1:30 - 4:30pm part 2 of 2
A few points:
- The seminar starts at 10am. Please be on time.
- The seminar ends officially at 4:30pm. Please count in for some overtime!
- Feel free to bring a camping chair for break time.
- Bring your lunch, sandwich, water, etc. for the brief lunch break.
- Don't forget a spare shirt (or two :-) and towel.
- Cost of the seminar only $55 when prepaid, $65 at the door.
Ralph Haenel, German-born self-defense expert and book author, looks back at over 30 years of martial arts training. He started his studies in Judo, Japanese Jiu-Jitsu and Karate. In 2009 he celebrated his 25th anniversary of learning and teaching Wing Tsun Kung Fu. For nearly two decades now, his life is committed to teaching Wing Tsun full time. Benefit from his experience of having learned in the worldwide largest professional Kung Fu organization. For 16 years Ralph was educated by expert WingTsun masters whose previous careers spanned from professional boxing to full contact champions to military combat instructors. More than 10 years were invested into the development of his teaching and learning method named “The Complete Core Concepts of Wing Tsun Kung Fu”.
Draw new motivation out of this blueprint for successful training and supercharge your results.
Social media? Connect now! Twitter FaceBook YouTube LinkedIn
Click here, to check out the Facebook note "My Martial Arts Education 1977 - 2000".
The seminar will offer lots of material for even the most experienced Wing Tsun practitioners, as well as many helpful exercises for Wing Tsun beginners or novices. Power up your fight capabilities!
Pay via major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, via Bank transfer or PayPal account balance at the secure PayPal website using industry-leading fraud prevention measures.
1994 - 2011, 17 Years Wing Tsun Kung Fu in Canada!
Shop without sharing financial information. You don't need a PayPal account.
Vancouver, The First Canadian Wing Tsun School
Feel free to pay at the door or take advantage of the convenient and secure online payment option for our Wing Tsun Kung Fu Anniversary Seminar:
Option A - $55 for the intensive seminar day (May 14th)
Option B - $20 test fee (SG 1-5) - Testing for two levels? Simply press "Continue Shopping" at the shopping cart screen, return here and choose "Add To Cart" again.
Option C - $40 test fee (SG 6-12) - Testing for two levels? Simply press "Continue Shopping" at the shopping cart screen, return here and choose "Add To Cart" again.
Option D - $100 test fee (TG 1-4, instructor levels).
To ensure your secured purchase, Wing Tsun Kung Fu Vancouver
proudly uses the PayPal® secured payment network.
MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express™, Discover®, and eChecks accepted.
What other forms of payment can I use for the 1-Day intensive summer seminar?
- credit card convenience cheque, or
- personal cheque, or
- cash, or
- secure INTERAC Email Money Transfer, or
- Royal Bank to Royal Bank account transfer (First time? Ask for RB account details!)